Germano’s Restaurant’s Corkage Fee Policy
At Germano’s, we can appreciate that there are times when only a certain special wine will serve your desire; and, that this special wine may not appear on our extensive list, or cannot be made available. In these circumstances, we do allow our patrons to carry-in their preferred wine; however, we do ask that patrons comply with our corkage fee policy. Our corkage fee policy is as follows:
- Germano’s limits carry-in to 1 bottle per party
- Germano’s Restaurant does apply a graduated corkage fee to wines carried-in and consumed on the premises - the graduated corkage fee is as follows:
- For wines costing less than $45 (retail) - $20 corkage fee
- For wines costing $45 - $75 (retail) - $30 corkage fee
- For wines costing over $75 (retail) - $40 corkage fee
If there is a special wine that you are looking for, please give us a call and we can arrange to make it available for you. If you are planning on bringing in your special bottle of wine and have additional questions, please call us so that we can best accommodate your needs.